Annual Holiday Gathering
US Attorney for Northern Ohio Steve Dettelbach HLS '91
Come share holiday cheer with Harvard friends, current students and early admits over lunch at the Annual Holiday Gathering on December 21, 2015 at the City Club of Cleveland. U.S. Attorney for Northern Ohio Steve Dettelbach, a Dartmouth and Harvard Law School grad, will speak. As the senior federal law enforcement official for Ohio's northern 40 counties, he will discuss crime issues facing our region, including national security threats, the local heroin and opioid epidemic, and his efforts to rebuild the relationship between the Cleveland Police Department and our community.
- Luncheon and Talk: Monday, December 21, 2015, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
- The City Club of Cleveland, 850 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44114
- Price: Harvard Club Members and their guests $30, Non-Members $45
- Luncheon: A choice of Chicken Marsala or Vegetarian Lasagna will be offered to you at check-out when making your reservation online.
- Parking: City Club will validate parking if you park at the Euclid-Prospect parking garage (includes both the open lot to the right of the City Club and the parking garage next to that on Prospect). For $3 parking you must enter after 11:00 and exit before 2:30.
Contact Julie Agar at email@example.com with any questions about this event.
4:30AM - 7:00AM Mon 21 Dec 2015, Eastern timezone
The City Club of Cleveland
850 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44114
[ Get Directions ]