Welcome from our Club officers
We welcome alumni from all of Harvard University's many schools and programs to join in Club sponsored events and activities.
We hope you will enjoy the unique opportunities provided by the Club, including
- Have dinner and listen to a lecture by a Harvard professor
- See a play by Shakespeare with a Shakespearean scholar
- Tour a museum with its curator and see places not accessible to the public
- Enjoy exclusive networking events
While membership is not required, please consider joining the Club (Membership) to help support our mission for educational philanthropy and improved alumni connections.
- Harvard Book Prize awarded to local, high achieving high school juniors. Our Club gives nearly 40 books each year in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District and other school districts
- Winners of the CMSD Scholarship Essay Contest are awarded one of four $1,000 college scholarships
- Harvard College admitted student activities of a Pre-Decision Meet and Greet and Summer Send Off Picnic
- Welcome to Your City event to welcome recent and new alumni to the Cleveland area
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event. Please contact any of us if you have questions about the Club.
Connie Lopez (President) Harvard College '88
Brandon Taylor (Vice President) ALM '19
James Griffin (Treasurer) Harvard College '64
Mary Ann Lasch (Secretary) GSD '84
Upcoming Events Below
6:00PM - 10:00PM Thu 29 Sep 2022, Eastern timezoneCome enjoy appetizers and the CLE Urban Winery’s wines, craft beers and cocktails provided by the Club
6:00PM Wed 19 Oct 2022, Eastern timezoneWednesday, October 19th starting at 6 pm Nuevo Modern Mexican Restaurant on E. 9th Street
12:30PM Wed 26 Oct 2022 - 4:30PM Thu 27 Oct 2022, Eastern timezoneOctober 26-27, 2022
12:00PM - 4:00PM Sat 19 Nov 2022, Eastern timezoneOn Saturday, November 19, 2022, watch the 138th playing of The Harvard-Yale Game and cheer on the Crimson with fellow alumni and fans