Annual Holiday Gathering
Come share holiday cheer with Harvard friends, current students and early admits over lunch at the Annual Holiday Gathering on Monday, December 19, 2016 at the City Club of Cleveland.
Jeremy Paris, HLS ’01, returned to the Cleveland area in 2012 to take part in the revitalization of his hometown, after serving as a senior aide to Senator Patrick Leahy for eight years in Washington, DC. Paris now serves as the very first Executive Director of the Group Plan Commission (GPC), the non-profit organization formed by the City of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and Downtown stakeholders to reinvigorate Cleveland’s signature downtown public spaces and complete a series of connected catalytic projects – including the recently completed transformation of Cleveland’s Public Square, enhancements to the downtown mall, and the construction of an iconic pedestrian bridge connecting Cleveland's downtown civic center to its lakefront.
- Luncheon and Talk: Monday, December 19, 2016, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
- The City Club of Cleveland, 850 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44114
- Price: Harvard Club Members and their guests $30, Non-Members $45
- Luncheon: A choice of Chicken Marsala or Vegetarian Lasagna will be offered to you at check-out when making your reservation online. Kosher meals available on request.
- Parking: City Club will validate parking if you park at the Euclid-Prospect parking garage (includes both the open lot to the right of the City Club and the parking garage next to that on Prospect). For $3 parking you must enter after 11:00 and exit before 2:30.
Please respond before end of the day Tuesday, December 13.
Members and Guest Tickets here
4:30AM - 7:00AM Mon 19 Dec 2016, Eastern timezone
The City Club of Cleveland
850 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44114
[ Get Directions ]